Alright, I'm lookin to buy a bass sometime soon as a hobby, more or less. I already play guitar and the bass would just kinda be like somethin on the side. Should I just try and pick up a beginner's pack? I heard Squier and Ibanez have decent starter packs, that true? Thanks.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
If I were you, I would get a squier pack. They look cool, are cheap, comes with everything you would need, and they probably play pretty well. I got a Drive Wildfire pack to start myself out...BIG mistake. Get the squier, or maybe and Ibanez.
uhh i wouldnt buy a starter pack id just go and get a decent bass + amp idk, it just seems that getting a starter pack is a waste of money if u no u're going to play it
Quote by EvilMaxy
I shoved a crayola crayon up my ass.

Quote by Nelsean
I shoved my tesicals in a blender and masterbated.

superman's where its at....
Jesus pwns both
Try ebay to get a good price. The thing is you don't really know if you're going to like it. I got a squier starter pack for christmas and I loved it, so it only made sense to upgrade once I had an interest.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

dude, best starter bass I have ever played.... Washburn XB-100
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

dont buy a stagg starter pack. they seem good at first, but then i bought an ibanez, which was much higher quality and made the stagg amp seem really crap.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"