so i have a marshall MG 15 watt and from what i've been readin on here they're not worth the money it was a birthday present a while ago when i got my guitar so not im gonna go out a buy a new amp but i don tknow what to get and i want some thing a little bigger but i dont want sometihng thats gonna die on me or be useless in a couple years when i get really good
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
yes people will be so curious they will have to come and read
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
People will give a better response if you bother to put a title-not just a question mark.

As for the amp, DON'T go by what other people say. Do you like the MG15DFX? If you do, but want something bigger, pick up an MG50DFX. All the power you need. It will also sound quite a bit better than theMG15DFX. I've compared both my MG50DFX and a MG15DFX and the MG50DFX sounds better. The MG15DFX is decent for just practicing though.

I'll also recommend;
Vox AV50VT
Roland Cube 60

Both of those amps are good as well and will be plenty big enough.

Also, see if you can trade in the MG15DFX so you can put the price towards the new amp. MG15DFX's go for around $100, so you should get a good amount of trade in value.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
thanks sounds good
Yea even though I personally do not like the sound of the MG most of the time, its ur decision, I also suggest to u a Vox
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
well im gonna try and go to the local shop and try som other the amps there out thanks for the info guys
Try any amps in your price range. Also, don't bother with halfstacks unless they have an AMAZING deal on one. You can get a great combo amp for less in most cases and it will have more than enough power.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
If your looking for a practice amp, go with a Roland Cube 30. They run for $225 but are worth the money. Justread the reviews on musiciansfriend or zzounds
^He already has a practice amp. He might as well go for a 50w or 60w so that it's useful in band situations or for gigging. No sense in upgrading your amp twice.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
thanks alot guys this is really helpin me cuse i was like why not get a half stack but i shouldn't really bother
haha
Yeah. I was thinking about getting a halfstack as well, but after talking with some people I found out that most bands only use around 50w amps when playing live. They mic them through a PA system, so there's no need for more volume. The only reason you'd need a halfstack is if you were playing in a big open area without a PA system. Like a park or something.

Edit: Also, I went with a 50w amp. My Marshall MG50DFX. I personally love it. And it is LOUD! Even at 3 on the volume your ears will ring for a good hour after you finish playing.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
look at traynor amps also check out the fender hot rod deluxe and add a distortion pedal in front of it.