I already know that the capo is mechanism to be played for higher or lovwer tuning, but instead of buying one, can you sue a rubber band?
I'm an attorney and I wouldn't take the case. Rubber bands are pretty much litigation proof.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by latinosuperstud
well i dont know... do you have a lawyer?

Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
yeah but i use a rubber band and a pen, the rubebr band hold ahrd tension on the pen and it works fine
I did the pen thing too, except the strings were rather twangy..so I went and bought a Cape.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
well, someone gave me their capo, but I wouldn't think they cost much, do they? How much does your average capo cost?
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
You can also play the open string behind the capo to.
UG Blues Mafia
Founding Members: Forklifterer, Steve Cropper, Crzyrckgtrst28, and TNfootballfan62

Member of the Anti-Whammy-Bar-Solo Club
Quote by greendayguitar
I did the pen thing too, except the strings were rather twangy..so I went and bought a Cape.

So you bought a cape and wrapped it around the guitar I suppose?

Quote by doctor_rocker
well, someone gave me their capo, but I wouldn't think they cost much, do they? How much does your average capo cost?

They range from really cheap to fairly expensive. My Shubb Deluxe was pretty expensive for what it is. It was worth it because I use it all the time.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
theyre cheap. i think you could work for an hour and pay it off rather than sitting here for an hour trying to think of a cheap way to make one to hopfully suffice