I found our main problem with dumbasses lately:

Pink edit: link removed, can't run the risk of people actually going there to spam.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by PiNk_ThE_pUnK at Jun 3, 2006,
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I really don't care enough about it to explain the misconception that's going on in those kid's brains.

Right now, anyway.
I play guitar
I don't want to bother, I think it's funny how they do the same stuff on their forum to be funny, and people there still hate them too.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Yeah, at least most of the regulars here don't hate each other. I don't really frequent the hardcore forum but I can tell anyway from when I do.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
From looking at that, all I can say is I'm glad we don't have picture sigs, that site badly organized.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Yeah, for the most part I consider the regulars here to be great people who I learn stuff from each day. Besides the occasional dumbass/new person, this forum is full of pretty smart people.

Quote by edwardthegreat5
From looking at that, all I can say is I'm glad we don't have picture sigs, that site badly organized.

Oh God, I know. That bugged the hell out of me.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
hahah I laughed so hard at that for the fact that the kid would actually make time out of his life to come in here and be a dbag
yesss! gayrilla biscuits

"You got a big, a big F$#$in dick now!" We deffinately need to talk about them more often.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Psh, you could at least get it right Jay 'You got a big fucking dick, put it in my mouth YO!'
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by kaktusnpoop
hahah I laughed so hard at that for the fact that the kid would actually make time out of his life to come in here and be a dbag

yeah thats pretty much what i thought too lol

but were dumbasses for taking music seriously and trying to have a quick convenient place to share knowledge?

go figure....
haha whatever dai, it was like 3 in the morning when i posted that. Where the heck you been?
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Besides the occasional dumbass/new person, this forum is full of pretty smart people.

Sometimes, I really don't get that feel in here.

I was even considering making my own forum... So there would be a spam free hardcore only forum at one point. Then I thought "meh".

Quote by LedZeppelin
Yeah, at least most of the regulars here don't hate each other. I don't really frequent the hardcore forum but I can tell anyway from when I do.

Yeah, it's mostly everyone else I'm afraid to say... Without trying to one-up the regulars. But - those guys are the ones who keep me coming back to UG.

Then again, I do think things could be worse. Just go and look at the metal forum...
Last edited by Craigo at Jun 4, 2006,
Quote by Craigo
Sometimes, I really don't get that feel in here.

I was even considering making my own forum... So there would be a spam free hardcore only forum at one point.

Lately we've been getting a tonnnnnn of dumbasses in here, so I can see how you could see that. But with most of the regulars in here, all there is is great input and information from everybody.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Well, as the site gets older and older, of course it's going to go up in popularity, more people are going to discover it.

It's good for the site but pretty bad for us, considering that only 1/10th (MAYBE) of all the kids that come here are at all intellectual. So it makes the rest of us look like ****, even if we don't post anything.
I play guitar
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I wish I saw the link before it was removed.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Gomorrah
I wish I saw the link before it was removed.

yea i feel like i'm missing out now

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness