Hey,
I just bought a new guitar Ibanez RG321mh. I have noticed fret buzz on the low E and A string... the buzz occurs open and some of the notes on the fretboard too... i have tried raising my action, but it still doestn do the job... help me... BTW, i dont have an amp yet so im just playing it unplugged.
*techno, rap, hiphop*

Quote by Vindication
Pierre von Line 6? I'd hate to be him.

Quote by aaronni
Muzzy...

Quote by fonzicus
dude, i didn't know that dogs can't eat chocolate. now i need a new dog

Maybe get heavier strings, if the stock strings are real light. Maybe you're in a dropped tuning, which makes any strings looser. Maybe the strings are just dirty, if you've had it for awhile. Maybe more than cause.
Whoa, hold on there. Sometimes it is actually normal to get a buzz when you play acoustically, this is because you are striking the strings hard enough to let you hear what you are playing. When you plug in the guitar, the buzz may be unnoticed coz its louder, and you dont need to pick the note or chord hard to hear it. Dont mess up the action on each of the strings since it has individual string action.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
yeah, i dont think you should worry too much, unless when you plug it in an amp it is making weird noises, then worry.
yeah my guitar does that too, but its alright on my amp, but my amp does buzz a little but i have a really crappy amp so yeah it's normal.
wow thats why my guitar keeps doing that! i should try it with the amp
malyn sprite spear
^ makes two problems solved in one thread?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Ooh...Ok thanks... i shall not worry then I hope it goes away when i try with the amp..
*techno, rap, hiphop*

Quote by Vindication
Pierre von Line 6? I'd hate to be him.

Quote by aaronni
Muzzy...

Quote by fonzicus
dude, i didn't know that dogs can't eat chocolate. now i need a new dog

if not we can always look at the neck and bridge angle.

if thats the case then repost.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011