You didn't get that off Ebay did you?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
it's probably an S model. it looks a lot like mine and i have an s540.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
It looks like one of the S series but the headstock has no writing on it. The body is that of an S but the finish looks awfully cheap, really scratched whereas the S models have a solid matt finish.

I think that's the Z tremelo so that backs it up further. Any writing on the back or anything?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Ive seen of a SC model. that kind of looks like it. dunno. take it to your nearest ibanez supplier and ask them
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
^^ that's probs the best idea.
By the way, the title of this thread is reeaally annoyingly misleading. Or maybe I'm just too gullible.
heres the back of the headstock the sticker appears to not say anything tho, thank you for your help so far
Quote by Rankles
It looks like one of the S series but the headstock has no writing on it. The body is that of an S but the finish looks awfully cheap, really scratched whereas the S models have a solid matt finish.

I think that's the Z tremelo so that backs it up further. Any writing on the back or anything?

its been used an abused thats why the finish looks bad of coure
maybe there is writing under the sticker. and taking it to a supplier or someone closer who would know what they are talking about to check it for you.

also, why did you scribble on your walls?
Quote by Slayer224
It looks like an RG model...

...Obviously you dont know much about Ibanez'. And I serveraly doubt thats an Ibanez, and if it is its probably discontinued cause I've never seen anything like that. The body is like an S but something bout it just seems a bit off.
MY GEAR!:
Ibanez GSA60
Squier Stratocaster (Special Edition Black & Chrome)
Peavey 112 Bandit
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Dime CryBaby From Hell
Behringer UM-100 Ultra Metal Pedal
Nashville Acoustic
IT could be an older SA model. SA has the S body shape, HSS config, the humbucker even has that ring on it. That bridge dioesn't look like a locking one and the jack is in the same place.
i was lookin on google for like three seconds an apperantly theres a gsa60 type model with a floyd rose, so i guess i found my answer