alright well i have a epiphone sg special ( i know i was a noob when i bought it ) and i was wondering if i should consider getting new pickups as apposed to a brand new guitar. i mean i kinda like the sg so would new pickups be better than a brand new guitar for the money seeing they are cheaper than a brand new guitar or should i just get a better axe.
I would go for a new guitar. The Special's are really sh*tty guitars.
Celtic FootballClub1888
I would try to hold out for a new guitar, because everything on that SG is bad, not just the pickups.
Bridge, tuners, all electronics, nut...The only good thing is maybe the wood
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
alright go ahead flame me i got a line 6 spider 2 112 but the only channel i really use is the crunch and metal and i personally like the distortion on it for the most part cause there is no feedback. bu tyah i think im going with a new guitar the sg has a rosewood neck and um not sure wood for the body probably ****ty tho. its just got no tone so mine as well just get a new guitar. ill probably save up a little and get a les paul (gibson) or strat (fender) havent decided yet. since i play rock, if i go with the strat would it be better to get the fat strat or the regular
Quote by XFatallyYoursX
ill probably save up a little and get a les paul (gibson)

if your saving up a little insues you buying a Gibson, then id say save up a little and buy a ibanez sz and a new amp
Get a new guitar because then you'll have an instrument that feels nice and sounds nice rather then just sounding ok.