Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
...and I was just talking about the Dead this morning and I saw this

R.I.P
The idea that media is there to educate us, or to inform us, is ridiculous because that's about tenth or eleventh on their list...
- Abbie Hoffman R.I.P
Life in the fast lane= hard living=early death. Too bad some great musicians are lost early due to bad choices or freak accidents. Vince now strokes the ivory's with some of the greatest. John Bonham, Jimi Hendrix & SRV, Bon Scott, and Vince would make a hell of a band.
It shouldn't be unexpected.... the Dead's keyboard slot has had DOOM written all over it for years.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
R.I.P.

Considering how many keyboardists there are in today's music,he might be one the last few to go
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
Quote by trey-col89
It shouldn't be unexpected.... the Dead's keyboard slot has had DOOM written all over it for years.
hahaha true
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
^^Just as Spinal Tap's drummer position...
that's exactly what I was thinking

According to the article, he took over in 1990...I'm not to familiar with 90s Dead, but anyway...RIP. He was relatively ''young'' too, only 55.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Last edited by BrainDamage at Jun 3, 2006,
^I love the part where they can't get out of the p ods........

...I suspect I'll watch it to./..
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
^^This seems to be turning into a Spinal Tap thread, but...

I love the entire scene after Stonehenge where everyone is pissed at eachother, and after their manager quits Derek Smalls is like...

"I raise a practical question at this point... Are we doing Stonehenge tomorrow?"

And Nigel is just, "No, we're not doing ****ing Stonehenge!"

HILARIOUS!