I know its a Fender Strat but all it has on it is the serial number 04064368. Is there any way to find out the certain type of Strat?
What's it say on the headstock? If it says "Made in Mexico," It's a Fender Standard Strat. If it says Made in U.S.A. there are a few possiblilities.

Also, what color is it and what kind of pickup configuration does it have?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Are there any letters infront of the code?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
does it say where its made? have you tried searching the fender website until you found the guitar? post up some pics?
I'll call it Suzy.
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
i entered the serial # in the fender website and it gave me 3 guitars but i don't think none of them were mine
when i didn't know what kind of fender strat i had, i e-mailed fender. now i know they don't have a certain place to e-mail about your gear, only about Fender onine store items such as clothing, jewlery etc. so if you e-mail them in the online store section, they'll still answer your question. otherwise post pics on here and UG will figure it out.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Thats it! thanks dude howd you find it? Is it weird that it doesn't say "Fender Stratocaster" and it just says "Fender"?
^ The Lite Ash Strats/Teles don't have "stratocaster" or "telecaster" on the headstock.
At least that's how I remember it.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Just searcher "Fender Stratocaster Ash" on Musician's Friend. I skimmed over them until I found one that came in natural ash and had Seymore Duncan's in it.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar