Ok, I have the leaked version of this, and yes, it's without some guitar parts and keyboard and some vocals, but I'm already creaming myself to this album.

Is this album gonna rock or what??
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
First 4 songs are good then the cd gets boring till like the 8 or 9th track. Over all I love it.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Yeah I agree, it's a little repetitive, but it's still freaking amazing.

I'm so buying it when it comes out.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
I've had this for a month and a half lol. Yes I do want a cookie. They sound like ETID on this album.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I think it's more in the vein of Norma jean than ETID..
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
[rant] Okay, when I heard a new Underoath album was coming out, my main question was. which direction are they going? Back to the old albums? No. Back to TOCS? No. New direction? Yes, and I never saw it coming.

Overall, I loved the album. Some of the down tempo songs really bored me...I still can't get really into the drummer's vocals. Unlike most people, I was really excited for Spencer Chamberlain to replace the irreplaceable Dallas Taylor. His work in This Runs Through was great. He shows such a great range on some songs. I really saw that on DTGL. The heavier songs are great, even if they do sound like ETID, I don't mind, because I like ETID too. The softer songs are good at times, but not songs I can listen to in the middle of the day...too calm and make me want to sleep. [/rant]
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by system
when you say they sound like ETID now, you don't mean the new ****ty ETID, you mean the old awesome ETID.. right?

Yes.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by system
good. in that case,
i am very much looking forward to this release

Do you want it right now?

aim - yeahee x core
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i've heard that they sounded like etid before but i didnt believe it, i cant wait til the album either, i alway sgo to listen to the myspace song they put up but the link is always ****ing broken! how are the lyrics..please dont tell me its like the old old stuff with jesus every other sentence lol even though alot of people said the TOCS lyrics were "emo" i liked it
Quote by Jawkster
Pork, Beef, Lamb, Chicken, or Seafood? i say pork- like bacon and pork scratchings

Quote by 4evaroxn
i say vegeterian

Quote by zjp2404
Omg, you like to eat vegeterians?
uh, i'll be the first one in line when they released it.
i'll be there early in the morning !
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

I got a sampler album with Writing On The Walls and In Regards To Myself (mastered versions) and they're both terrific. A lot of people we're pissed cause They're Only Chasing Safety was a lot less harder (dont want to use the word soft) than the pervious ones. But when I heard In Regards To Myself I went nuts. It's such an awesome song.

I'm loving Spencer's more growly screaming. Can't wait to get it.
Quote by xgrindcorex
no.

Since you don't seem to like anything, or give your personal opinion in any post,
what music DO you like. I want to know if it's actual grindcore or not, to determine whether you're dumb,ignorant or just both.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Since you don't seem to like anything, or give your personal opinion in any post,
what music DO you like. I want to know if it's actual grindcore or not, to determine whether you're dumb,ignorant or just both.

I like everything from shoegaze to black metal.
Lately I've really been digging Sigur Ros, M83, City of Caterpillar, Assuck, Circle of Dead Children, Charles Bronson, Cripple Bastards, Asshole Parade, and GY!BE.
Quote by xgrindcorex
I like everything from shoegaze to black metal.
Lately I've really been digging Sigur Ros, M83, City of Caterpillar, Assuck, Circle of Dead Children, Charles Bronson, Cripple Bastards, Asshole Parade, and GY!BE.

Alright, well so do I. So I don't know why you question my music taste in every thread I make. I'll stop spamming now.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I'm too lazy to get the leaked version...rather wait for the complete one anyway. But the stuff they have on Purevolume is amazing. Tomorrow..

how are the lyrics..please dont tell me its like the old old stuff with jesus every other sentence lol

Is that bad? If a band believes in God, shouldn't they sing about it?
DTGL is easily some of the best music to come out of the UnderOATH camp since TCOT. TOCS was very mediocre and generic. DTGL is a lot like a polished, GOOD version of Norma Jean. I absolutely hate NJ and their dissonance chord ridden music, but UnderOATH does it right. They use dissonance chords right and don't rape them. I really like the UNIQUE dissonance chords they're using that aren't so high pitched and annoying.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
google my friend: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Underoath-lyrics/B6AEA98F6B3FC65D48256C940009B21A

they're less Christian focused but still ok imo.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Its a great album. Sounds like NEW ETID, and I actually liked the new ETID, even though I 100% agree they were at thier best with Hot Damn!
the cd sounds sooo good from what ive heard so far...... im getting up early 2 go get it

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never knew it was out, saw it in shops today but I'd much rather buy TOCS to replace my downloaded copy.

I like this one slightly better than the last time I listened to it though.