Me and my friend have decided to rip my friends old encore apart and customise it, it did have 1 humbucker, a crappy tremolo, and an encore neck.

We're going to buy a new neck for it (Dean or jackson, possibly B.C rich depends what we find on ebay ) we'll fit it with new pick-ups if we had the money we'd fit it with and emg but we dont so we'll have to find some cheap-ish humbuckers and only use 1, as for the paint, we're going to try and do a dimebag 'rebel' paint job not too sure on how that'll go though, if possible we'll fit it with a locking trem too, the body shape is simalar to an ibanez RG.

If there's any thing I've said that sounds wrong or impossible then just notice, i'll probably scan in some sketches of what the finished thing should look like at some point.
Quote by Unforgivable
good luck with that, glad to see some englishmen customising guitars

It'll probably screw up somewhere along the line, but sticking the neck, the trem and a couple of new knobs on it'll be simple, the hardest part'll be the electronics and the painting, but i am only 13 so i shouldnt expect too much
Wouldn't you have to route for the trem?
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by love_O_rock
Wouldn't you have to route for the trem?

According to the guy who owns it it should fit, but he knows f*** all about guitars (he got a rockwood les paul copy for the same price you could get and epiphone les paul) i'll just have to see what the guitars like properly next time i'm at his house
Quote by Unforgivable
good luck with that, glad to see some englishmen customising guitars

your hankerin for a spankerin my robust chum....p