Ok, this is why i love music stores, boring saturdays, and spare guitars. between three somewhat hung over and demented minds, we came up with this beuty....

We Dub thee the EpiSquire
"insert witty somewhat racial, innapropriate, degrading comment here"
great, my manager is ripping it on a Vox right now, and actually for being two somewhat crappy guitars at heart, it sounds phenominal... we had to load the trem with springs and basically make it a hardtail, but it plays great all things considered....and yeah, those are red strings on it too (Red DR Extras)
were debating where to hang it in the store, if we can were gonna put the strat neck on the epi jr. body with a single humbucker and hang the two of em next to each other
Hows the intonation?
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by Schecter-06
you show call it Esquier instead of EpiSquier

Yea, except Esquire is what a telecaster was called before it was a Telecaster.
fender still makes and sells esquires, they r one pick up teles with a tone
switching system
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
the intonation is great, took a little settup, nothing major, and it acutally plays like a dream
Cheapo Guitar + Cheapo Guitar = AWesome????

lol
but really thats sick looking guitar there
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
yeah, it came about due to everyone saying that you cant put a LP neck on a strat or vicea versa (which were in the process of)
Quote by Striketalonx
Cheapo Guitar + Cheapo Guitar = AWesome????

lol
but really thats sick looking guitar there

I guess in guitar 1+1=2, unlike cooking(chocoalate cake+tacos=a horrible awful mess) .
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by love_O_rock
I guess in guitar 1+1=2, unlike cooking(chocoalate cake+tacos=a horrible awful mess) .

lol thats sig worthy
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
The Telecaster has gone through a few name changes. At one point it was the Broadcaster, but there was a guitar already made called the Broadkaster or something along those lines. And then for a while it had no name printed on it (so it only said Fender) and those are refered to as Nocasters.

Now I feel smart.
By the way, how does the Epi neck fit in the strat pocket? And vise versa.
^So you didn't even have to move the bridge?
Sounds fishy...
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
You guys are dumb, this is obviously a photoshop. Look at how he shopped ''squire'' onto the headstock.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
You guys are dumb, this is obviously a photoshop. Look at how he shopped ''squire'' onto the headstock.

you are a retard, im taking my camera to the shop with me tomorow to get good hi qual pics of it, so far all i have is the crap one from my phone

regardless, the epi neck is odd when playing through a strat body, your arm is telling you that a strat v neck is expected and then you hit the d neck of the epi. but its cool

btw, for anyone that doesnt think this is real, tell me what you want to see an up close detailed photo of and i will deliver any angle, any part. boo yah
Quote by Johnnyboy66

and where does it say "squire" anywhere on the guitar....even the neckplate is the epiphone one turned backwards......the pg in a flamed one we had in the shop, everything else is straight squire and epiphone
Quote by Will_Minus
The Telecaster has gone through a few name changes. At one point it was the Broadcaster, but there was a guitar already made called the Broadkaster or something along those lines. And then for a while it had no name printed on it (so it only said Fender) and those are refered to as Nocasters.

Now I feel smart.
By the way, how does the Epi neck fit in the strat pocket? And vise versa.

It started off as the Broadcaster; but Gretsch already had the rights to that name (Broadkaster actually, but it was close enough). For about a year, in 1951, the 'Broadcaster' part was simply just not put on the headstock; until they got the new 'Telecaster' decals made. Gretsch still owns the name 'Broadkaster', which is why Fender has never made a Broadcaster reissue.
Quote by Johnnyboy66

it says Squire where on the headstock, exactly?

dude, im loving it. never thought i'd see a Gibson neck on a Strat body (i know its Squier and Epi, but yeh )
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by mr_hankey
It started off as the Broadcaster; but Gretsch already had the rights to that name (Broadkaster actually, but it was close enough). For about a year, in 1951, the 'Broadcaster' part was simply just not put on the headstock; until they got the new 'Telecaster' decals made. Gretsch still owns the name 'Broadkaster', which is why Fender has never made a Broadcaster reissue.

Fender owns Gretsch, but only Gretsch Guitars. Kaman Music (Ovation) owns Gretsch Drums, so that's why they haven't made a reissue.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
it says Squire where on the headstock, exactly?

dude, im loving it. never thought i'd see a Gibson neck on a Strat body (i know its Squier and Epi, but yeh )

i think he sees the "junior" and thinks it sais squire...

im pretty sure fender owns gretch drums as well, i think we ordered a kit through our fender supplier the other day....

i could be wrong though, i was working on a settup while the ordering was going on so i didnt see anything first hand
Last edited by Evan50150 at Jun 5, 2006,
damn, and I wanted to start a conspiracy in this thread.

Oh well, I give up, nice guitar by the way.
epicaster or stratiphone?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
I say you call it the Squeppy StratPaul.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
squeppy, i like that
I WANT CREDIT FOR THE NAME!!!....Please:
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
hahaha, i think were gonna stick with the episquire one.......but squeppy is a fun word to say out loud