Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I don't know... but a 32k starting bid. I wonder how much it will sell for or if it sells at all. I guess it is just unique/rare.

It didn't sell.. just as I thought. He has a 40k dollar strat that I doubt sells. I'm going to say he just power sells guitar equipment.
Last edited by myvaliantleap at Jun 3, 2006,
It has an ebony block tailpiece. I don't think they're made any longer and I don't think there are too many of them around.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
how can you have a wood bridge?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

It just has a piece of ebony stuck on it, the bridge itself is made of metal. And by the look of it, there's supposed to be a tremelo bar on that guitar.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
^ I wonder why more high-quality guitars haven't survived since then. I mean, it's not like people tend to destroy old guitars. So, what happens to them?

Btw, that SG might be nice and vintage, but $32,000 is just crazy.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior