I really want to get a 7-string this summer and I've rounded it down to a Schecter C-7 Blackjack, but what I want to know before I buy it, will it be good for playing Korn?I already know that Korn uses Ibanez's but the K7 is too expensive and so is the Universe. Is this a good buy for what I want?
It'll to the work fine. If you're planning on putting it thru a high gain amp, be sure to get a noise gate.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
schecters are great but i think that washburn has a seven string around that price that you might want to chechk out
Quote by Sora 01
Why not try an ibanez rg-7321?

If your a fanboy of korn looked pretty much the same and has seven strings meant to be quite decent to

My freind has that guitar and it is pretty good, but I hate dealing with the Floyd Rose.
Quote by Andrew Zara
My freind has that guitar and it is pretty good, but I hate dealing with the Floyd Rose.

Its not a flloyd its a fixed bridge and its quite cheap ibanezs make the best low end guitars so id go with that threadstarter
Quote by Sora 01
Its not a flloyd its a fixed bridge and its quite cheap ibanezs make the best low end guitars so id go with that threadstarter

I'll check into it a little more, it's also a little more expensive.
Quote by 182bitterstarts
schecters are great but i think that washburn has a seven string around that price that you might want to chechk out

The Washburn 7 is a complete piece.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger