That it?s ever coming back.

Has it fallen from its tracks.
Cause it?s never too late to show.

I?m leaving ghosts behind.
I?m at a growing height.
My lonely leaf has dropped
To show me where the Summer?s flown.
Last edited by Glenn James at Jun 21, 2006,
nicely done, i don't think there's anything i don't like, however, nothing in it really jumps out at me and says, thats a masterpiece! The rhyme scheme is fairly unoriginal but you make it work. 9/10

Could you check out mine? the link's in my sig.
I though it was great, my main concern for all songs is the chorus, and I really thought you put a really nice chorus.
The 1st chorus "Seven days a week now hoping. Cause it’s never too late to know." is really good for the length, kind of reminds me of the raconturs (sp?)

check one or both of mine out please
Cheers to the both of you. I am very pleased you liked.

Man I just got back from my first paint balling experience. OUCHY F***ING OUCHY.
Brilliant take on the unpredictable force that is the great British weather. South west has had a great weekend- you not get any of that? I would also make a joke about your painful paintball experience, but you nominated me for WoTM, so , y'know, I'll be kind.

Anyways, I thought you captured the mood perfectly. there's nothing much I can really say, it does seem like a slightly less serious piece, than most, your basically just venting your feelings on our lack of sun in a more poetic manner than most, but it's still damned good.

Whatever your writing about, it's always of the best quality. Good stuff once more.

If you could commenthere it would be much appreciated.
The third to seventh stanzas I thought were quite boring, what with the repetition and all. Some of it was good though, especially the ending.

The answer: we're in Britain mate! We don't get summer anymore round here. Global warming y'know.