Tuning: 1/2 step down

played in clean

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|--------7----7----------7----7----------6----6-------------6-----6--------
|-----6----6----6-----6----6----6------4----4----4-------4-----4----4------
|--4---------------4----------------4-----------------4---------------------

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|---------4----4------------4-----4------------5----5-------------3----1--------
|------2----2----2------2-----2-----2-------4-----4----4-------1----1----1------
|---2---------------2-------------------2-----------------1--------------------
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
well how fast is it supposed to be played
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
I'm dont know a whole lot about notes so I cant explain it in those terms. I cant really explain how fast you go, I would have to record it to show you, but I don't anything to record it with
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Quote by 3stringska
I say you make every 7 an 8 on ur tab code. It sounds much better IMO.

nah, the 7 makes it kind of odd which adds some "eeryness" to it, besides if I made it and 8 it would kind of ripping off the end of Floods by Pantera
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE