i like dunlop stubbies the 2mm ones
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
marbled green fender, ultra thin
Jazzer by day, rocker by night

Gear:

Washburn Lyon- (my mate)- Maverick
Fender Acoustic- (my brother)- Lou
and my favorite

Selmer Hummingbird
Reference 54 Alto Saxophone (my baby)- Apollo
i used to use a dava metal tip one, but got weened off it by pickboys carbon nylon .88s
i love the paul gilbert signiture picks, They made by ibanez and quite hard to get hold of. They're really heavy. They're pretty much like a jim dunlop jazz III plec but a bit thinner, I've played with other plectrums but theres always just one thing which makes it a little worse than the paul gilbert ones. Perfection for my right hand.
"Favorite pick thread #85759393746325126495048343666758734734956668948346735'

Dunlop Tortex .88mm
pick:
i use gibson usa heavy bass picks on an electric guitar
guitar:
i play a SQUIRE SHOWMASTER (RARE)
Dunlop Big Stubbies 3mm

Punk died with Take Off Your Pants and Jacket.

k guys i play real metal like atreyu and stuff
i used to use the fender medium california clears, but now i use dunlop tortex .60mm picks (the orange ones), and they serve me more than well
Fender 1.0 mm heavies, not too thick or too thin, good color selection, fairly long lasting, decent price. Also, I usually just grab a handful of heavies whenever I go to a guitar store. I have soooo many picks.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
my dunlop stubby, and this orange pick...im guessing a dunlop tortex..i think it's heavy, not so sure..i found it in my room...amongst my fender mediums i used to use when i wasn't as good as i've gotten now..like three-four months ago...god i have so many picks
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
dunlop .60, they seem popular, just enough thickness to seem sturdy but thin enough for fast picking.
D-Tortex 1.0mm
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!