Is the band Pinhead Gunpowder considered punk?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Dammit. Pwn'd by a sticky...That hasn't happened since I was a newbie here...

Oh well...They're pretty good...They kind of remind me of the Clash...At least the guitar in it does.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Ah, no problem. Serves me right for not checking the stickies, lol.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Is it me, or are they pretty much unheard of? I've never seen a music video of theirs on TV or even heard a song by them on the radio...Are they just a small band or something?

You'd think that Billie Joe Armstong being the lead singer would give them some notoriety...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
actually it might but if the 12 year old girls at my school heard it theyd hate it, you know cause theyre good. dont get me wrong green days is good(dont flame please) but i just dont think the mainstream would be interested in them. but i love pinhead gunpowder. and im not a 12 year old girl btw.
Quote by Xenn99
Is it me, or are they pretty much unheard of? I've never seen a music video of theirs on TV or even heard a song by them on the radio...Are they just a small band or something?

You'd think that Billie Joe Armstong being the lead singer would give them some notoriety...

Yeah, they're not always active either since most of them have other, bigger bands that they're in. They just come out with a few tracks once in a while, I guess.
I think they've only played maybe 5 shows ever, or something ridiculouly low like that... They're ok
Quote by 4e574e57363g
pwnt

Quote by VodkaPunk
Greatest post ever.
^

15 shows in 10 years. Aaron Cometbus is ****ing awesome.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
i brought a pinhead gunpowder record for 99p in birmingham i like
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Jason WHite does the singing on alot of their songs...which would suprise most GD fans who just see him playin the guitar and doin backup vocals for GD live shows...

Hes got a great voice for punk