Just wondering, how does the AT Prestige neck, found on the Ibanez AT300AV, compare to a Wizard II?

Because after playing a friend of mine's Ibanez S520EXBK (that's a mouthful) I found out, that I really, really, really, really love the feel of the neck (even as a primarily classic rock and blues player, who sometimes messes in metal).

Im wondering, because I see the AT300, and I love the look/shape, the pickups, wood, inlay, everything looks completely sound (Though I've never heard a cruiser in person, I hear they are generally good for strat tone) and the closest place to try one is over an hour away.
Well, I read a couple reviews for the AT300 and some say that the neck on it is thicker than other Ibanez models but still easy to play, and another person said the neck is too fat and heavy.
Here are the specs-
AT300
width at nut: 40.5mm
width at last fret: 56mm
thickness at 1st fret: 21mm
thickness at 12th fret: 23
radius: 305

Wizard II
width at nut:43mm
width at last fret:56mm
thickness at 1st fret:19mm
thickness at 12th fret:21mm
radius:400mm
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Driving an hour is worth it man. If you buy it and blow that cash because you end up not liking it, you'll wish you would have drove an hour. Call and make sure they have one in stock before you do though.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Those are two completely different necks. If you liked the Wizard II neck try a guitar with a Wizard I neck. Even thinner. Perhaps you could compromise and get one of those absolutely jaw droppingly beautiful fixed bridge RG Prestiges?
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
^ The RGA121, yes they are beautiful arent they.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator