hardy har har, as you may know, i have an Austin strat on layaway, and my original plan was to strip a ****ty guitar and repaint it and make it awesome, but this guitar is too nice and is already perfect, so im not even going to touch the painjob..but i still want to get a crappy guitar and do my own job...and my friend has a guitar in like a double cutaway shape, it has a little crack on the body...and it hink i might have humbuckers, but i am not completley sure on that one...it has no name on the headstock so i know its a **** guitar, but i still wanna buy it to repaint it...and if it sounds decent, should i still put new pups in it?..my guess is the body is made of plywood...or maybe agathis...but probably not even agathis...so should i spend 50 bucks on this **** thing?...or just focus on new pups for my new Austin?

EDITZ: he is selling the guitar for 50 bucks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Well I spent fifty bucks on customizing my crap Hamer Slammer. So I say go ahead, whatever floats your boat.
At least wait to see if the Austin needs new pups.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^ the Austin's dont seem THAT bad, even though they are singles, when i turned on the disortion on the amp i did not get the slightest amount of buzz...but im still going to put a Hot Rail in the bridge first....any other ideas?...i think this other 50 dollars guitar has either 1 humbucker, 2 humbers, or 2 singles....i think, but i cant really remeber
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Ive got a cheap knock off Strat with a Hot Rails in the bridge and the stock single coils. With my distortion and bosst hooked up it sounds like 2 humbuckers in the bridge position. so I say go with the Hot Rails, then buy that other guitar and make some kick ass loud guitar. But thats just my opinion.