Another one of these threads - use the search, there's hundreds of threads about this.
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
There have to be at least 1000 post about agiles and epiphones, please use the search bar.
Don't try to bring back the agile fad. Its over. Deal with it... Yeah i hated it.

They started by saying that agiles were better than epis, and it all kinda grew, until it all culminated in noobs runnig around saying how agiles PWNT gibsons bigtime

Without having ever tried an agile, i will say that most epiphones i've tried have been total and utter crap.
My Agile is a very well finished guitar, better than the Epiphone LP studio I owned. For the same money I'd opt for Agile. If you start to spend more and get an upper end Epiphone you get a great guitar there.

Right now, my Agile is my go-to guitar. I've swapped pickups in it but everything else is stock. The only Epi I'd trade it for, maybe, is the ZW sig.

I'm not saying the Agiles pwn Gibson or any such nonsense but if you compare dollar for dollar you get a great guitar with the Agile. I can highly recommend them, at least the AL-3000.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
for $369 the Agile is a better deal than an Epi if you can live with teh slightly different shape, Im still debating
^Wow. We should throw a pizza party or something Ippon.

Also, topic creator, use the search bar. It's right ^up there. It says "Search" next to it. Type in "Agile vs Epiphone and you'll get a good 100 or so topics.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Ignite
I'm starting to think.. that when someone says "use the search button!" to a noob, that the noob still doesn't know what their talking about.

amen.
Not to bring back the Agile fad...

But on here, Agile would win.

Try some in shops...

No wait! You can't try Agiles in shops.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
In most cases, yes and Agile will win. BUT, you can't try it first. Personally, I prefer to try any guitar before I buy it. The Epi's I've tried have been nice, and with a few upgrades could be amazing guitars. Also, if you find one of those particularly nice Epi's, it may just beat an Agile.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar