Ok i want to wire my speakers from my combo into a 1/4 jack. In other words, im not going to use the combo beacuse i just won a head on ebay (JCM 900). Does it matter how i solder the speakers wire onto the 1/4 jack? And since they're just speakers, my JCM will power them once they are connected right?
well, the correct term would be drive them (you don't really power speakers)

But if your speaker wire from your combo is long enough (unlikely), you should be able to connect it to your head. Otherwise, I'd buy some 1/4" - speaker terminal wire (the actual name eludes me at this moment). If you can find a right-angled plug, that'd prob. work better. BUT! I recommend AGAINST soldering anything to your speaker.
Quote by greenbox
well, the correct term would be drive them (you don't really power speakers)

But if your speaker wire from your combo is long enough (unlikely), you should be able to connect it to your head. Otherwise, I'd buy some 1/4" - speaker terminal wire (the actual name eludes me at this moment). If you can find a right-angled plug, that'd prob. work better. BUT! I recommend AGAINST soldering anything to your speaker.

no but the speakers dont have a jack yet. i was thiking if its possible to place one on?