i jsut rented stuntman on ps2 and i need to know how to do that cannon roll or whatever at the last level of "Toothless in Wapping" anyone know what buttons to press to do it?
www.myspace.com/akomerta <--- my band check it out!
the official #68 member of the metal militia
Member #8 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
It's L1 I think. This is the scene where the dentist's van slams you from the right-hand side, correct? I haven't played that game in moooooooooooonths...

Edit: I can help you up to the Ferrari / jetboat scene in the 007-esque film, which is 6 movies in, if you need.
Last edited by guitarguy198 at Jun 3, 2006,
thanks dude and also how do you activate the nitro in whooping and hollering? i reneted this game from blockbuster and i wish it came with intstructions or something.
www.myspace.com/akomerta <--- my band check it out!
the official #68 member of the metal militia
Member #8 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Dude I used to love that game. It was so bad but it was so awesome. The snowmobile levels were crazy.

Sorry. I cant really remember anything about it to help you but you just reminded me how awesome it is.
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.
Some gaming websites are probabaly more reliable than we are. Damn, that was a cool game.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
dude i love that game......fn love it...
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by alaska_bass_kid
thanks dude and also how do you activate the nitro in whooping and hollering? i reneted this game from blockbuster and i wish it came with intstructions or something.

Took me a damn long time to come back here, but all the action buttons are the same (L1).
yeah everything is the same. Canon Roll, Nitro, everything. Its all L1
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
L1
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
I remember playing a demo of that game. This thread makes me want to go buy it.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati