alright i need an electic, ive been playing for 3 months(a nood i kno) but im sick of acoustic b\c there are no good sounding songs except sidewinder by a7x i like preety much hardcore rock, metal punk pretty much anything i willing to spend about 750$ on guitar and amp together plz give your advice

thank you
-a noob in need
gear

squier 20th aniversery acoustic(sad i kno)
Check out Schecters, especially from the C1 series, they're good solid guitars for the money and much more affordable, also check out the Ibanez RG321 it's pretty much a given as a recommendation for most people. For amps, check out the Roland Cubes and Vox amps depending on your style of music you are looking for.
There's already a couple of threads on inexpensive guitars and amps. Check them out.
check out the schecter c1 classic no trem though but great guitar for a lotta stuff from what i hear mos of avenged stuff uses trem if you wanna play that there is the hellraiser c1 with an ofr( a good trem) oops i just read u need an amp too well still an ibanez look into those and for that kinda playin style go get yourself a rolnad cube 60!
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
^ listen to him.

the Agile les pauls are fantastic, and not too expensive.
Imagine if you were a drummer, and you accidentally picked up two magic wands instead of sticks. There you are, keeping the beat, the next thing you know, your bass player turns into a can of soup.
a cube 60 $325. unless ur in a band ur not going to want a 15W tube cause its not great for bedroom use.
cubes have many usable effects, and are solid state. easy to use, and loud enough to eventually gig with.

with the remaining $400. u can get a schecter omen if u want basswood, or agile 3000 or an epi plain top if u like LPs, or an ibanez if u want a trem.

or even a guitar with a single in the middle of two humbuckers.
be more specific, like said. what type of guitars look good from the music u play.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I dont think you're ready for a Floyd rose trem, hence i recommend, RG321MH + Roland Cube-30/60 or Vox AD15VT (might be abit loud in the bedroom).
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
well if you like a7x
a schecter guitar is a pretty good guitar, dont have one but want one
welll a good amp will be the line six!!!

i dont know how much they cost though

there you go
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
he's going to get more tone from his amp than his guitar.

and cubes are better than robot monster line 6 amps IMO.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011