Welcome to the Switchfoot thread. Everything spoke in here is about Switchfoot. Switchfoot is a cross between Religous and Modern Rock. I have two CDs. Yay me!
man.... I think the only type that is close to this kinnda music that I even like is Theory of a Deadman..... and I don't mean to insult them. My opinion ofcourse, but what is it about Switchfoot that gets you off?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
yea switchfoot kicks ass

but it goes into the other
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
I saw them live and i have all of their CDs. The live show was awesome Jon Foreman kept pissing of the securety guard.
i think switchfoot are quite bland.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
the only song i've heard is the shadow proves the sunshine, which i love cos it reminds me of colin (bumoffbarney), as he sent it to me. but erm, yeah that songs cool but i'm not really enthused to go check out some more. maybe one day.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
i love switchfoot, and i think that meant to live is an awesome song. i think their lyrics are really good, and the music's cool as well

jess
i got soul, but i'm not a soldier

member #2 in of the 'i'm a christian and proud of it club! pm fenderguy09 to join.
Don't really care for them, I saw one of their video's once and I saw that one of the guitar players had a NIN sticker on his guitar so that was like the only think that made me not totally hate them lol... but tbh they're pretty boring... if you like em that's cool... but I don't believe they belong here.
Last edited by Kendawg4TooL at Jun 12, 2006,