Page 1 of 2
Per request from greety, I've tallied up the results from my thread. He told me to use the original categories, so I did, and the overwhelming majority of people didn't use some of the extra categories, so it's probably for the better.
BEST USER:
4-way tie between:
-SGRocker0791
-Reed
-LedZeppelin
-theguitarist, all with 2 votes

FUNNIEST USER:
Spynal, with 8 votes

MOST HELPFUL USER:
Dyer's Eve, with 6 votes

MOST INTELLIGENT USER:
morbid_death, with 6 votes

MOST IGNORANT:
morbid_death, with 8 votes. That's irony if ever I've seen it.

BIGGEST KNOW-IT-ALL:
Spynal, with 8 votes

MOST ANNOYING:
hypocrisy, with 4 votes

BIGGEST ASS-KISSER:
greety, with 6 votes.

LEAST HELPFUL:
uuuuhhhhhhhh, with 11 votes

BIGGEST SPAMMER:
uuuuhhhhhhhh, with 11 votes

BIGGEST ELITIST:
morbid_death, with 10 votes

BIGGEST n00b-BASHER:
bilzzard_of_ozz, with 12 votes

BIGGEST ASSHOLE:
hypocrisy, with 7 votes.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Wait, Morbid got Most Ignorant and Most Intelligent? That's so Ironic it makes all my clothes flat.
Wait, that was taken seriously?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Oh hellz yes it was.

Counting up those results was a pain in the ass. Hahaha.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Cool....

(I didn't make any )

Must've been quite a bit of work counting all that up... Good work LedZeppelin
roar
Quote by somepunkkid
You know... i should really win for most ignored user

You got one vote for most annoying and another for biggest spammer, if I remember correctly. I don't know if that will make you feel better or worse

Quote by Slayer224

Must've been quite a bit of work counting all that up... Good work LedZeppelin

Quote by HuckIt
Quote by LedZeppelin
You got one vote for most annoying and another for biggest spammer, if I remember correctly. I don't know if that will make you feel better or worse

no i didnt get voted for anything, however i wouldnt be surprised if i won most annoying. Biggest spammer Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh wins that one hands down
I was really surprised Spynal didn't get n00b-basher. I remember the good ole' days when he used to destroy each and every n00b that came in here. Alas, now he is only a shadow of his former badass self.
Quote by HuckIt
the results are easily arguable to be wrong, although i dont really care, i give my analysis, during past midnight and tired, out of humane boredom. ill warn ahead of time: youll regret reading it

Quote by LedZeppelin

FUNNIEST USER:
Spynal, with 8 votes
-spynal, who's just an uuuuhhhhhhhh wannabe [sic], funnier than uuuhhhhhh? you surely jest

MOST HELPFUL USER:
Dyer's Eve, with 6 votes
- how was he helpful? reed, the treefag [sic], would certainly be a more qualified candidate

MOST INTELLIGENT USER:
morbid_death, with 6 votes
- bull****, knowing a lot about ww2 is irrelevant to intelligence.
it's either vomitalxx or grave. since vomitalxx takes his thoughts/ideas directly from articles/books, his extraordinary intelligence is quite decieving; whereas grave provides original and elevating insight. he also gets straight A's and wisely saves time by cheating occasionally when specific educational matter would prove useless in life. he self-taught himself piano; to the extent of being able to play the difficult moonlight sonata by beethoven or the beautiful romance sonata by chopin. he self-taught himself guitar, although lacking in shredding skills, hes a professional. hes a connoisseur in music with extraordinary taste that is superior to all. hes strongly atheist, which is the smart choice. he is God, and its impossible to be smarter than God. he surely is not over-egotistical.

MOST IGNORANT:
morbid_death, with 8 votes. That's irony if ever I've seen it.
- bull****, the votes came from prejudiced noobs [sic] who have been too easily offended by his insults

MOST ANNOYING:
hypocrisy, with 4 votes
bull****, the votes came from prejudiced noobs [sic] who have been too easily offended by his insults
somepunkkid wins this easily

BIGGEST ASSHOLE:
hypocrisy, with 7 votes.
-a bigger asshole than grave? i thought all of you felt superior to hypocrisy, and with such a feeling, there is no reason to be offended and pissed-off by him, correct?
Ass kisser?
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by LedZeppelin
MOST HELPFUL USER:
Dyer's Eve, with 6 votes

haha

It doesn't make sense. But an award is an award I guess.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by LedZeppelin
I was really surprised Spynal didn't get n00b-basher. I remember the good ole' days when he used to destroy each and every n00b that came in here. Alas, now he is only a shadow of his former badass self.

Hate Eternal used to a far superior noob basher, I wish he'd stayed...
Quote by grave
the results are easily arguable to be wrong, although i dont really care, i give my analysis, during past midnight and tired, out of humane boredom. ill warn ahead of time: youll regret reading it

Yeah i was surprised i didnt get that too
Quote by morbid_death
I win.

Most intelligent user: morbid_death
Most ignorant user: morbid_death

Go figure...
Quote by unfathomable_bo

he also had the most badass hair....
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by unfathomable_bo

My flames of unrivaled intellectual value > HateEternal's redundant flames of gore and animal buttsecks.

End of story.

Actually, they were two different styles, and it was impossible to really compare us. Though after awhile, another n00b being told to get assraped by a llama wrapped in barbed wire becomes little more than characters on a screen.

After awhile, someone as powerless as myself just quits caring. It takes a good amount of work to type up a proper flame. Simple one liners just fit into my busy lifestyle better.

^yeah hes a pussy now

yeah spynal you heard me... what you gonna do about it, huh pussy? thats right nothing

I'm going to kill your dog and rape your mother.

FUNNIEST USER:
Spynal, with 8 votes
-spynal, who's just an uuuuhhhhhhhh wannabe [sic], funnier than uuuhhhhhh? you surely jest

An uuuuhhhhhhhh wannabe, huh? Yeah, sure, what the fuck ever.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
No, fuck you. I wouldn't touch you with a taser rod, let alone "Hail you" . You're worthless.

Not mature at all, but I felt it must be said.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Quote by flame843
Hah. If there was a "Best banned-at-time-of-voting Metal Forumer", I would've been a shoo-in for second or third

rofl

anyways im kinda getting bashed for getting on the top guitarist list in the pit awards
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
You wish you could be me, All of you do.

Hail Me.

I'LL HAIL YOU WHEN YOU SEND ME ARCANITE REAPER.

LRN2BFALSEGOD
Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
LEARN2DARKEDGEOFINSANITY>ARCANITEREAPER! LOLZ

LRN2PVP

I got some way high honor last night. Take that ally fags.
No, because then neither you nor I would remain in that position. Hahaha.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by flame843
Hah. If there was a "Best banned-at-time-of-voting Metal Forumer", I would've been a shoo-in for second or third

lol I should be with you there.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by LedZeppelin
No, because then neither you nor I would remain in that position. Hahaha.

what you were in there? lolz

Reed wins it.
I don't belong in that thing either. So, I declare myself teh l0z3r.

What the hell do I know about metal? Reallly?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2