Page 1 of 2
IS GONNA **** YOU UP

I love this band. And they have an amazing live show. I saw them when they played MACrock in Harrisonburg VA this year, and I'm hoping to get to see them in MD for Sounds of the Underground.
Quote by ¡Blah!
...I usually don't go crazy for hardcore bands (except As I Lay Dying)...

I book bands in Harrisonburg VA

www.myspace.com/mithosbooking
Seriously though, you people don't know what living is until your singing along and boogie board stage diving at a Municipal Waste show.
Quote by ¡Blah!
...I usually don't go crazy for hardcore bands (except As I Lay Dying)...

I book bands in Harrisonburg VA

www.myspace.com/mithosbooking
I'm not too sure if I like them yet. However, I am very impressed that they are playing the Reading festival this year, I don't believe Reading is having more metal added to its bill, its supposed to be an indie/rock fest
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Alright Extol, we have a thrash thread for a reason, so stop posting thrash stuff outside of it.

As for Municipal Waste, I never was that impressed. They do have that old school sound, but songs are so short and don't have time to build (as did a few bands back in the 80's who would have 30 song albums). But they're still a good listen and I feel that I'll get more into them and appreciate it more in the near future.
Quote by 123 Extol
Seriously though, you people don't know what living is until your singing along and boogie board stage diving at a Municipal Waste show.

Indeed.

Hazardous Mutation hasnt left my car cd player for a looooooongt time
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Pretty cool band, I'm not a huge fan but they have room to improve.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Quote by INDUSTRIALMETAL
Pretty cool band, I'm not a huge fan but they have room to improve.

yes
Read my post. Not this.
This is a crossover band, thus deeming them metalcore. This **** should be moved to the hardcore forum, it doesn't belong here.
^ if its a cross of thrash and hardcore then I think they can be posted in this forum and the metalcore forum
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
They were so fun live. Beer bongs...Boogy Boards...Circle Pits...

Quality band. I'm so chuffed they are playing Reading too.
Quote by cockzit
This is a crossover band, thus deeming them metalcore. This **** should be moved to the hardcore forum, it doesn't belong here.

no
Read my post. Not this.
Yes, crossover as in THRASH, not as in metalcore.
Quote by Chaos Guitar
im great at sweeping but horrible at pinch harmonics

^^^Naaa they deserve more recognition,theyre live show is just plain fking fun.

\m/
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Anyone care to post the track listing to Waste 'Em All? I can't seem to find it anywhere

and also, could someone PLEASE send me 1 (or both ) of their CD's? I don't care which...
Seeing them live in December, HELL YEAH! w00t.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by rayIII
Anyone care to post the track listing to Waste 'Em All? I can't seem to find it anywhere

and also, could someone PLEASE send me 1 (or both ) of their CD's? I don't care which...

please?
They're playing with GWAR I guess I might get to see them if I go.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Really good band. If you like these guys, check out my thread on DRI. Municipal Waste kinda copied them, but both are amazing bands.
:bump:

WE DRINK METAL WITH OUR BEER.........DRUNK AS SHIT!!!!!!

Municipal Waste own some serious ass. Saw 'em on that Red Chord/Gwar tour, ****ing amazing to say the least. They make me want to smash children almost as much as Pantera......almost.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
municipal waste is pretty ****en awesum. Definitely what real metal is about.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Technical farts in odd time signatures?

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Wow these answers scare me....I've swallowed some of that suff....I need a shower.
I was ignorant to them before(excuse my post in the last page) but now I think they're f*cking awesome.
Haha they were so funny at the show I saw.

"THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT! WE ARE ALL ON MUSHROOMS!"
"WE ARE VERY HORNY!"
"YES, VERY MUCH!"
"WE WOULD ENJOY BLOWJOBS!"
"YES YES, WE WILL CUM ON YOUR FACE!"
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Ill be seeing them in like 2 weeks. Should be good.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

This band is pretty gay IMO, I thought they were funny but the show I was at sucked with them and I just wanted GWAR to come on. Maybe it was just the people their but their was no energy and I realized why they were the opening band.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
This band is pretty gay IMO, I thought they were funny but the show I was at sucked with them and I just wanted GWAR to come on. Maybe it was just the people their but their was no energy and I realized why they were the opening band.

A Gwar crowd will most likely be MUCH different than a Municipal Waste crowd. MW shows are usually absolutely insane.
Gear:
SX SJB62-5 5-String Fretless Jazz Copy (EADGC)
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Fretted (BEAD)
Ibanez IBZ10B 10 Watt Practice Combo Amp
DR Stainless Steel Lo-Riders
Yamaha Air Cell Straps
GWAR was ****en insane actually when I was their. It was worse (in this case worse meaning better ) then lots of threash, death, and metalcore shows I've been to. But MW just didn't do it for me, even when the wall of death came around, I just wasn't that impressed.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Well I hate to speak for the band but I get the feeling they're not trying to impress anyone. They're just having fun and it definatly shows in their music. They're not deep or technical, just some fun ****ing Crossover Thrash to have a good time and headbang/mosh to. Loosen up man.

Vaginal Destruction

I don't care about technicality music wise, I'm just saying they were boring, and wasn't fun. It oculd have just been the show I was at but I just thought it was boring. They were funny however.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

I guess it could have been that. GWAR draw a weird crowd, I went to the same tour a while back. Municipal Waste were very cool though. As they came out the singer just said " Hey do you guys think we could get a circle pit before we even start *Circle Pit begins*. Haha you guys are alright" *Starts first song*

I think I may have enjoyed The Red Chord the most, but thats just cause I was a lot more familiar with their material at the time. Not a fan of GWAR and the live show is boring to me after seeing them 3 times and the crowd is really annoying. Everyone is fat, sweaty and leaning foward at about a 60 degree angle making it impossible to move and the only way to get out is to crowd surf. Damn I kind of rambled, but what the hell its 4:20am and I can't get to sleep.

Vaginal Destruction

Bump'd.

Pretty good stuff. I'm not real partial to punky stuff, but this is great for a change.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by AcidBath443
UNLEASH THE BASTARDS!!!

+1

That song pwns. I need more.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Page 1 of 2