i need 2 .15 uF capacitors but on smallbearelectronics.com they are all in mF so what do i need? i dont know the value comparison, thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
more than likely its a mislabling or improper use of nomenclature

its not really uF, the "u" is actually the greek letter "mu" and stands for micro, since its difficult to type greek letters en masse, most stores simplify it to "u" (which looks similar) or "m" for "micro" even though it is the symbol used for "mili"

check and see what type they are, if the caps are film or ceramic, they're micros, if they're electrolytic, its probably mili and you'd not want them.
they are electrolytic, so what do i need?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
0.15 uF = 150 nF

if that helps

btw, if you see a store that uses m for micro, and not mili, don't shop there.

u is ALWAYS micro
thanks dood.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95

Quote by szekelymihai
Quote by twelvestringtex
more than likely its a mislabling or improper use of nomenclature

its not really uF, the "u" is actually the greek letter "mu" and stands for micro, since its difficult to type greek letters en masse, most stores simplify it to "u" (which looks similar) or "m" for "micro" even though it is the symbol used for "mili"

check and see what type they are, if the caps are film or ceramic, they're micros, if they're electrolytic, its probably mili and you'd not want them.

MEW, not MU
Fender blues deluxe and an Epiphone Les paul

Quote by utsapp89
Volume=Emotion.
It's "mu"

pronounced "mew"
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by frenchyfungus
It's "mu"

pronounced "mew"

hahaha, I'm so quick to criticize and I had it backwards. My apologies
Fender blues deluxe and an Epiphone Les paul

Quote by utsapp89
Volume=Emotion.