Im about to get a guitar with metal covers like a GIbson but it has 2 golds and for the 1st time I want to keep the covers since they are gold and match the gold hardware. Im going with a Duncan Distortion which has the 6 adjustable pole pieces in teh same spots as teh Gibbys. Can I just remove the 6 pole pieces and put the gold cover back over the Duncan using the gold screws that came out of the factory pup Im replacing?
i think when u remove the screws out of ur duncan, theres a chance u might mess it up.

i would go to an art store and find a gold plate paint, dab it on the screw with a tiny brush.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011