Hey guys, well we are at it again so check out our new song "All Internal" we hope you like this one as much as you liked the last few, thanks in advance for any props or criticism, tell us what you think...
Travis C - Given to the Ground
http://www.myspace.com/giventotheground
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
80s Kramer Baretta II american
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
Damn, I love this, good job. I think I'll listen to the rest of them now.

Only part I wasn't so keen on was the last part (3.00 onwards), didn't really seem to do much for me. A solo would be good too.

EDIT: From all the Pantera shirts, I was half expecting Immortally Alive to be Immortally Insane but differeny
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Last edited by loonyguitarist at Jun 4, 2006,
Thanks for the Props Loony, and uh, thanks I think... to silentdud keep 'em comin
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
badass man! slamming guitar, screeching vocals, the drums tied in well, plus, i love this style of music, so that is even more reason for me to like it...good job man!
I know I'm replying again, but I like it so oh well

I listened to it some more (on better speakers, rather than the crappy ones put in the laptop), and thought the drums at the start were... I dunno how to describe it, but it didnt seem to quite fit. Also, when the second guitar somes it, the tone seemed to not quite fit either. It's fine once you get into it, just seems a bit odd when it first comes in. Lastly, for the last part (that I wasn't so keen on), a solo would be kickass over the top of that, but if that's not your thing then that's fine.

Other than that you've got a great song there.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Yeah the drums do seem a little offbeat in the beginning, and I probably will add a solo in at the end part there, thanks for the advice
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st