Page 1 of 157
Why the **** cant i reply in any Avenged Sevenfold threads?

Its pissing me off,they all get banned.

Alot of people seem to hate A7X on this forum,why?

Anywho just wondering if anyone knows if there are any online vids of em in the studio recording the new album...

====================================

LazyEdit
THIS IS NOW THE ONLY A7X THREAD....

If you think they suck the big penis in the sky, fine, stay out of this thread. Or at least post maturely and rationally why... which rules out martyr and paco

This thread has been made so that if you stay out of their thread, A7X will stay out of yours
Last edited by LazyGuitar at Mar 30, 2005,
Because people are jealous that a bunch of 19 year olds can play music better then them.
Quote by Funkbass796
...queer

If she aint got a thick round ass with matching tits, it's back to the curb she goes.
yea I liek them a lo aswell I guess they get a bad rep because most of their fans are those 14 year old HxXxXCc!1!1111!!!! type of people. Plus they dress liek fruit cakes, but I still like their music!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Originally posted by NightFallsSoon
Because people are jealous that a bunch of 19 year olds can play music better then them.

that made me laugh out loud

anyways, this is the new ax7-only thread. if it survives one week without too much trouble the ax7 fans can keep it.

if it gets messed up, it's into the garbage bin with it.
Gear Whore
Originally posted by *Def*

that made me laugh out loud

cheers to that!

seriously. i guess it's sheer ignorance when it comes to talent in this forum. your little "scenester GAYtes" and "Blacky Gothic" dont hold a candle to what at least a few of us here consider talent, not to mention our own talent.

you ignorant fucks wouldnt know anything about that, would you?
Listen to my music here
Originally posted by *Def*
anyways, this is the new ax7-only thread. if it survives one week without too much trouble the ax7 fans can keep it.

if it gets messed up, it's into the garbage bin with it.

I changed the thread title, else they just won't get it

+ added this to the first post:

If you think they suck the big penis in the sky, fine, stay out of this thread. Or at least post maturely and rationally why... which rules out martyr and paco

This thread has been made so that if you stay out of their thread, A7X will stay out of yours
An eye for an eye leaves everyone a pirate.
Before i joined this forum i didn't even know such anomsity was felt for A7X haha. but i like them a lot, i was just surprised at how someone was burned at the stake if they mentioned either A7X or Atreyu in any other thread in this forum.

Shows coming up:
White Stripes - September 16, Molson Amphitheatre
*spam deleted, no warnings this time*

Originally posted by martyr
can we make a a7x/atreyu/KsE thread, or rename this one?

No. There's one Atreyu thread on the first page, and not one KsE thread. Now stop being such a baby and hush.
An eye for an eye leaves everyone a pirate.
^^^ over the summer i do believe. Matt Shadows said theres gonna be more singing and more guitar solos
Originally posted by Spynal
This thread is more retarded than a midget covered in peanut butter doing the Macarena, but not nearly as funny.
Originally posted by NightFallsSoon

wow i didnt know they wer 19, ther one of my fave bands too, amazing band!!.
sound as.
I think he was being sarcastic about them being 19.

By the fact that they play (and sound) like music made by children
I'm alive!!!
Originally posted by xEDGEx
I think he was being sarcastic about them being 19.

By the fact that they play (and sound) like music made by children

They dont play like children,Synyster Gates is an amazing and technical guitarist and the rev is an awesome drummer for starters.

And id be unbelievably impressed if a child came up with that kinda music...

Anywho they might not be 19 but they are damn young..
haha they say they want people to concentrate on their music instead of the members but i think it makes it worse using weird names....

Also just found out that they are all 21
Originally posted by DaAznDood
their music kicks ass, but why the funky nicknames?

I guess real names aren't "cool" enough for them.
they're awesome, but i can see them doing a lost prophets...awesome early material then sellout.
everything is 3d blasphemy
A7X is one of my fav bands. i think their best song is "second heartbeat".
hells yeah kitty cat
They're an awesome band. You can see some streaming videos of them "in" the studio on www.wakingthefallen.com under the videos and downloads section. There's a vid of Johnny Christ playin an 8 string Bass, Zacky and Synster showing us their rigs, and The Rev doing the drums for their album. Awesome stuff
[Insert Witty/Humorous Comment Here]
i dont have afave song but i do love "I wont see you tonight" "second heartbeat" "an epic of time wasted" and "Chapter four"...All those songs ****ing rule
Their whole look and stupid fucking nicknames turned me off this band before i even heard a single song. I'd honestly rather listen to country than a7x.

Plus now we have these dumbass M. Shadow wannabes at school with his stupid haircut and black clothes.
girl eat boy, boy eat girl
we all get fed

last.fm
you have to admit thats funny though, and you can totally just make fun of them for it. by the way, is that anatomy of a ghost in your location?
Listen to my music here
Great band. The rev is an amazing drummer. Synyster is an awsome guitarist. CHapter Four is a great song.
SDMF#UG006

Originally posted by HateEternal
Dont drop the soap

my friend told me M. Shadows does both vocals(growl, and melodic). it weird cause in the chorus of "unholy confessions" you can hear both vocals..
Could we sticky this or make it important or something? Because I know like for a whole day it's not gonna get any replies and end up at the bottom of the list of threads and some AX7 or A7X or 7AX or TAX or BLAX or @7CKS fan is gonna be like "I SHOULD MAKE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE FIRST 3 THREADS AREN'T ABOUT THEM"
I play guitar
I don't understand why people consider fashion/style/pose ect ect of the band first then listen to their music. Unfair IMO.

A7X is a talented band, they make good music, and that is that for me.
Some men are born great, while others has greatness thrust into them.
The new album City of Evil is out june 7!!!

Im gonna piss myself with excitement.....What a year..

SOAD releasing new stuff,Opeth,Arch Enemy and Metallica working on new stuff.

Woo!

EDIT: Holy shit they are also coming to london in MAy!!!I cant miss that
Last edited by mrantony at Apr 9, 2005,
I think they rock i don't really like hardcore music but they have an awesome sound that draws people that don't really like the genre. That is probably why they don't gte the respect in this forum.
When there's a drought
you better get your umbrellas out
cause that is when I brainstorm
A7X is a good band regardless or what the people say, considering how young they are. It's true that most just look at them and judge with how they dress and and the age group of their fans. Got to look past it, because A7X has a lot more to offer than that.
Originally posted by mrantony
Why the **** cant i reply in any Avenged Sevenfold threads?

Its pissing me off,they all get banned.

Alot of people seem to hate A7X on this forum,why?

Anywho just wondering if anyone knows if there are any online vids of em in the studio recording the new album...

====================================

LazyEdit

This is why.

Name me something, Question Or Qoute that hasn't already been said about that band? What else can you say about one band?
Originally posted by Paroxysm
A7X is a good band regardless or what the people say, considering how young they are. It's true that most just look at them and judge with how they dress and and the age group of their fans. Got to look past it, because A7X has a lot more to offer than that.

hence the saying, don't judge a book by its cover, judge the balls innit.
Originally posted by XMeatHookMartyX
This is why.

Name me something, Question Or Qoute that hasn't already been said about that band? What else can you say about one band?

1:You could say that about any band.
2:Whats your problem? Its not like there is an overload of a7x threads.
3:They have a new album out very soon so there will be plenty of new discussion topics.
4:Out of all the threads of seen there has been very little discussion about A7X live.
5:Shall we all stop talking about a band because weve already spoken alot about them.
6:Your argument is stupid.
I like them.

I remember when, one or two years ago, we used to talk about Avenged Sevenfold with praise and support, but now most people in this forum don't like them. Weird how that happened. I appreciate they might not be the best musicians in the world, and they're not exactly breaking any moulds, but I don't always look for that in a band. I think they make harmless, catchy music. What I don't like is the way that most of the younger fans are there purely because of the image. But you can't have everything. Good band.