hey heres a song i write for my friend, she loves guitar solos so i thought i'd write a song with one for her, i'm aware the singing isnt great, but it's bearable. give it a listen.
cheers
http://dave_tran.dmusic.com/
now that my friend
is extremely good
solo is pretty damn good
are you sure by all the effort you put into this you like her a bit more than a friend?
Quote by Johnljones7443
She looks like Rusty Cooley with tits.

Seriously dude that pwns something hardcore!!!! I LOVE IT!! Excellent f**king work!! *applauds then headbangs furiously*
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
YOUR THROAT IS VIOLENTLY SLIT
THESE SYMPTOMS WON'T REMIT
YOU'RE FORCED TO CHOKE ON IT!
man this is amaaazing. you did this for a friend? the intro reminds me alot of as i lay dying...just one point of feedback in terms of your guitar tone. scooped mids sound amazing live, but never do it on a recording; your guitar won't cut through. you might want to mix the drums slightly louder though so that your guitar is more audible. but that's just my opinion.
this solo is frigging kickass as well...reminds me quite a bit of trivium actually
(the other songs are amazing too; that satch cover deserves some serious respect)
thanx guys, yeh i did all the instruments myself, programmed all the drums in reason. such a kickass program, and used line 6 guitarport for the guitars. thanx for the advice, i was always wondering why my guitars sounded a bit weak.