i enjoyed that a lot.

i agree the sound could be better. if there was less of the fuzzy distortion and on a cleaner tone to get more of a creamy tone in the intro/rhythm that wouldve been cool. as for the outro again had you used a subtler overdrive than distortion as it sounds that would've been perfect but that was very good.

well done
I liekd it.. very well done

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I liked it; although I have to agree you should work on the tone (it's too fuzzy). And I know this piece is in freetime, but IMO the timing is not always correct. Sometimes you speed up, perhaps you could work with some sort of a clicktrack?

Technically though, I'd have to say: very good!
What we've got here is failure to communicate...
some of the timing is a little off, and the distortion is overused in the solo.. but it's played very well.. 8.5 /10

crit 4 crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370834
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
Dude pretty good so far...But some licks I feel are overused in the parts before the solo...and turn the distortion down...Otherwise, great cover! I liked the solo

EDIT: Dude that solo was amazing! I don't know why but it sounded like something slash would play. Props man. How long've you been playing?
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Last edited by S0ulja23 at Jun 8, 2006,