I searched. Nothing.

I've had 'Armed Love' for a little while now just lying around on a CD-R, and I loaded it onto my PC last week out of interest, and it's pretty good. Less my thing than Refused was, but still nice. Thoughts?

I'm trying to get hold of some of the Lost Patrol stuff (Dennis' other post-Refused project).
I have the song under a comunist moon and it's cool
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
I'd rate these guys more as punk. But they are pretty cool. Love the song Up for sale.
Yeah, I seemed to remember they were more in the vein of the Alkaline Trio, but I haven't listened to them for donkey's years.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Is this the band of the singer from Refused?

I need to check this out.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the first post.

I'll get some, just because Refused were Godly.
It's not so much like that Andrew, or at least 'Armed Love' isn't. I don't know too much about the older material but yeah. It's sort of a cross between Refused and something like The Bravery or one of these more dancey bands. There's some quite funky basslines and what not. And naturally, when Dennis Lyxen (sp) is involved the lyrics are going to be somewhat political. It's good stuff though. "Let's Make History" and "Black Mask" are good tracks. Try those maybe.

EDIT: the_astronaut (i still dont know your real name) - Yes it's Dennis' new(er) band, he's also in The Lost Patrol.
Quote by kryptonite22
It's not so much like that Andrew, or at least 'Armed Love' isn't. I don't know too much about the older material but yeah. It's sort of a cross between Refused and something like The Bravery or one of these more dancey bands. There's some quite funky basslines and what not. And naturally, when Dennis Lyxen (sp) is involved the lyrics are going to be somewhat political. It's good stuff though. "Let's Make History" and "Black Mask" are good tracks. Try those maybe.

EDIT: the_astronaut (i still dont know your real name) - Yes it's Dennis' new(er) band, he's also in The Lost Patrol.

It's Rylan. Yeah, I know it's weird.

&thanks, I'll download some stuff, how hard is it to get hold of The Lost Patrol's stuff?
Quote by kryptonite22

Oh fair enough, like I say, it's been a long time.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic