you mean the nut? If so, it shouldn't, and even if it does, it wint be someting majorly bad, it might just detune or require a bit of string tightening or what not...no big deal i think, but I am not 100% certain
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
A good way to check for damage is to check to see if everything still works right
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
Your strings are likely to detune if you don't have locking machines.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
you know your guitar is pretty much like a normal guitar without the lockin nut peices on... no its not broken, derka dur
It doesnt damage anything but it'll just be time consuming to have to tune the guitar again the next morning. The strings would likely to stretch coz of the spring tension vs. string tension.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
It doesnt damage anything but it'll just be time consuming to have to tune the guitar again the next morning. The strings would likely to stretch coz of the spring tension vs. string tension.

and the change in temerature will most likely do some work