The Human Beatboxer. What d'you think? I personally think some of is stuff is amazing,especially the songs where he sings and beatboxes at the same time(like Iron Man or If your Mother only knew.).
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding
Yeah his stuff is solid.

Although Killa kella out guns him technically, I still prefer Rahzel.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
He's pretty awesome. His solo album was pretty weak, but i like his work with The Roots and it's great that he's involved in various projects, not just in hiphop but in all sorts of music. His contribution to Bjork's album Medulla for example. And more recently, Peeping Tom.
He stuff is mindbending - the ironman one is incredible. As much as I try, I am a terrible beatboxer
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
^ Yeah it's hard.
When i do it, it sounds like an offbeat $50 Casio keyboard that's low on batteries.

On second thought, that was good enough for Laffy Taffy.
Perhaps there's a carreer in this for me after all.
Last edited by LKW at Jun 4, 2006,
I remember that song he had that went "All I know...!" Rahzel is one cool mother****er.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
rahzel is really good, but..... my skills totally top his
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin

Pm me and I'll give you a link to God's forum! It still needs mods

62% of teens smoke pot, put this in your profile if you like lesbians

Quote by LKW
^ Yeah it's hard.
When i do it, it sounds like an offbeat $50 Casio keyboard that's low on batteries.

On second thought, that was good enough for Laffy Taffy.
Perhaps there's a carreer in this for me after all.

Hehheh. Try whispering(loudly) "Boots-Cuts" accenting the "B" and "s-C"
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding
Quote by paddyo
Hehheh. Try whispering(loudly) "Boots-Cuts" accenting the "B" and "s-C"

Thanks for the tip, but it still sounds like a cheap Casio. The only difference with my previous attempts is the saliva on my screen
He's got the skills... Now if he'd only do something half-decent with them...
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
lolzers...

Yeah Rahzel is pretty awesome... beatboxing is awesome, period.

That one song, Four Elements, against DJ Slinky and two other guys... breathtaking.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I cant listen to him on record, but watching him live is pretty damn good.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.