Thanks people.I have updated the file.I just equalized the solo channel, it was kinda trebly for my taste.Now sounds much better imo.
sweet.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by Cosmo7
Thanks people.I have updated the file.I just equalized the solo channel, it was kinda trebly for my taste.Now sounds much better imo.

i was actually gonna say that to you about the treble but i didnt wanna get flamed for sayin it

EDIT: sounds much better now
Last edited by lespaulsson at Jun 4, 2006,
very nice improvisation there, you can tell where you have...and yet it still works!

Very good.
Pretty good, although I'm not too fond of your tone. What gear are you using?

You took the easy way out on some of the licks, but that's fine, it is a challenging solo. This was pretty good, except for the tone, which started to annoy me; obviously that's not your fault if you have shite gear.

7/10
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Aug 2, 2006,
hey..listening while typing..

work on your bends..some of the bends weren't up to pitch..also work on the cleanliness of your playing, its rather sloppy...the fast run could use some work, as can the rest after that part.

However, it was played pretty well. I just pointed out some stuff you could work on to make it better. Good job man.

7/10

Crit for Crit??
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405743
Last edited by Slash Jr. at Aug 2, 2006,
10/10. nothing more.
Have been playing since July 05.
Gear:
Fender Standard Stratocaster Made In Mexico
Kustom Dual 35dfx
Marshall JH-1
Ibanez CF9
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah-wah
Artec Analog Delay Custom
3$ Mic.
Caraya Acoustic Guitar
Caraya Classic Guitar
that was pretty impressive.. it sounds better now (less trebly) and was pretty well done.. maybe clean up some of the faster runs, and buy a wah! haha

8/10

o and btw, ur cover of killin in the name of was reeally good
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
very nice.

only thing I can think of is, if you want to match the recording more, IMO you need to try to be more aggressive when you start the fast part.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Ive listened to a load of ur stuff. And wow. How long you been playing? Frikkin awesome.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid