The Small faces were great, never heard of the move and never really got into the pretty things, although S.F Sorrow was pretty good.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
I lurves me some Small Faces. Their whole debut album is just great listen-to-when-you-feel-good music.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
By category do you mean bands of that genre or British bands that never became successful in the states.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Groups similiar to them would be The Guess Who, The Byrds, The Yardbirds and Paul Revere and the Raiders, but there all quite popular. The Five Man Electrical Band is kinda similiar. They had hits with "Signs," "Absolutely Right" and "Werewolf." The Paupers are also somewhat similiar. I guess The Faces should be mentioned as well. They were the newer version of The Small Faces, without Steve Mariot and with The Jeff Beck Group member, Ron Wood and Rod Stewart added on. From what I've heard, they're not all that similiar though.

EDIT: Syd Barrett's solo career is similiar as well.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I love those bands. I got onto the pretty things only a couple of weeks ago. Anyone ever heard of the creation? They were a british band but only got popular in Germany, I think. They had some really good songs like "making time," and "If I stay too long." Their guitar player was the first to use a violin bow for the guitar.