i made my dream tele, but i think the only way to achieve it would be to cusom all the parts. im pretty sure all the routing i would need would be custom, unless someone can show me a tele model like this.

Last edited by DBS_KICKS_ASS at Jun 4, 2006,
It's a tele with a Strat pickguard and controls, but a standard tele bridge and custom inlays.

I'd say Custom Shop.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Actually...

It's a Tele in the Tele Special configuration + an extra tone knob, but with a Strat-style Pickguard, one standard lipstick pickup, and one hotrails pickup, classic 3-saddle bridge, and sharkfin inlays. And a black binding too.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Problem is... You'd have to do a lot of rear-routing, so you'd need a nice matching back for it.

Then you'd need to get hold of a strat pickguard without space for the 5-way selector (but custom pickguards are pretty easy to get) and then get the new hardware.

As for the neck... Warmoth'll do it for you to your specs.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
1-would the pickguard cover the routing from the original control cavity? (aparently its not a strat pickguard, its a telestrat pickguard?)
2-im gunna put a 3 way selecter on the pickguard instead of the switch at the top
3-what else would i need to rear route?
1 more thing, on warmoths site, whats the difference between warmoth pro, total vintage, and vintage modern?

edit: i got about 337$ for the cost of what i would want on the neck.

how can i measure fretboard radius?
thats would be so cool, so are you going to do it?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by DBS_KICKS_ASS
1-would the pickguard cover the routing from the original control cavity? (aparently its not a strat pickguard, its a telestrat pickguard?)
2-im gunna put a 3 way selecter on the pickguard instead of the switch at the top
3-what else would i need to rear route?

yo?