I've decided I want to try series/parallel and in/out of phase switching. I've found a few diagrams; but they are all using individual switches for each pickup. All I want is one extra switch; or pull-pull pots.
I would prefer push pull pots; so I don't have to mess up my pickguard. Assuming that it is possible to go this with two push-pull pots; can someone draw me diagram? Please?
What kind of switching do you actually want to do? I mean, in order to do every kind of phase switching and series/parallel switching possible you'd need the afore-mentioned 3-position toggle switch for each pickup. If you can tell use exactly what combination you want, we (or rather, That_Pink_Floyd) might be able to help figure something out.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Quote by robmarsden01
What kind of switching do you actually want to do? I mean, in order to do every kind of phase switching and series/parallel switching possible you'd need the afore-mentioned 3-position toggle switch for each pickup. If you can tell use exactly what combination you want, we (or rather, That_Pink_Floyd) might be able to help figure something out.

What I was thinking was:

Volume pot
- normal : parallel
- pulled : series

Tone pot
- normal : in phase
- pulles : out of phase
Ha, just realised my mistake, gonna regret that one! Pink FLoyd on the brain, i guess.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
"ug's fender TRADITIONALIST". my ass
Fender blues deluxe and an Epiphone Les paul