Okay I have an old Fender M-80 combo (with reverb not chorus). Its a solid-state and I hate it. My problem is I have very little money and Tube amps ar a tad pricey. What do you all think I should do? Should I sell this P.O.S. and try and find a used tuber or what?
Do whatever you wan't you don't need to ask a forum what you should do. If you don't like it and you want a tube amp just do it then.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
Well try and save some cash so you can get a decent tube amp. There are crappy ones ya know
Well, if it's not fun to play on, then sell it and get an amp you like. Go to a music store and try out their amps. Bring your guitar so you know that it'll sound good with your rig.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2