I wanted to setup my electric guitar's action to 3/64 of an inch on the treble side and 5/64 on the bass but i dunno know how much that is im lost im not sure what that looks like on a ruler and i alsow dont know what kind to use can u guys please please help me i would really appreciate it thanx
Rock On!!!