so me and my friend were basically making fun of MCR and trying to mimic the whole emo, omg my heart is broken thing. so yeah.. it'll sound similar to one of those as far as lyrics and such..also meaning, we took basically a song and kinda changed some things because they are all the same anyway. stupid grown men crying into mics.

it could very well suck because we freestyled it over MSN and i just put it together for here.

tell me what you think ^_^

love, love, love
you had my heart
the one thing you held the key to,
is the one thing you've now locked up forever..

with these memories in mind,
i'll never forget the things we've been through
good times and bad, you were there all the way.
but thats no longer..

love, love, love
you had my heart

now can you see?
do you understand how it is?
i've become the person i hate, the person i fear, the person thats me..

love, love, love
you had my heart
*watches as emo band copy rights lyrics an makes money*
If toast always lands butter side down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped toast on the back of a cat and dropped it?
You know, a person expressing their disgust for themself isn't crying or emo, just how they see themself. Music is an expression of self and I am tired of all the emo bashing going on. Some people have emotions and thoughts about themself deeper than when they can get laid next.
ah... but they do, do it horibble singing voices an octave full riffs *shrug*
If toast always lands butter side down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped toast on the back of a cat and dropped it?
Quote by silvertone420
your song sux

you know.. i feel bad for you, that was the point O_O
Quote by dyingbreed88
You know, a person expressing their disgust for themself isn't crying or emo, just how they see themself. Music is an expression of self and I am tired of all the emo bashing going on. Some people have emotions and thoughts about themself deeper than when they can get laid next.

agreed i have no problem what so ever with emotion. emotion is important in music, especially lyrics. but you have to admit, it gets quite tiring hearing the same song over and over again. and a grown man crying into the mic.
the best example of emo nonsense being made fun of is in the song emo kid. it's funny as hell but true
don't worry, chuck norris can fix it.
Quote by dyingbreed88

Amen to that. I'm tired of people saying if the song has crying or is about beind sad or depressed it's emo. Technically if that were the case, alot of songs would be emo.
©Ibanez4
Quote by dyingbreed88

they do it with horrible singing voices an guitars that sound the same, (literally not getting all techincal here) so people take them less seriously.. i say "people" to generalise the ones who don't respect them (as mucisians maybe?) or just don't like them for the sake of it .... what can ya do eh
That actually pretty good. Dyingbreed88 is right. Good job for a joke.
originally posted by laid_to_waste My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick!
I think I'm going to hell for that one.
lmao. all we had to do was sit back and bare with 10 mins. of MCR and HH. then yeah..
Quote by Ibanez4
Amen to that. I'm tired of people saying if the song has crying or is about beind sad or depressed it's emo. Technically if that were the case, alot of songs would be emo.

i somewhat agree, emotion is good in music. but you can't say i like emo music with emo being short for emotion because emo has become a name on its on because of some trend. there is even an 'emo' way to look believe it or not.

i think THAT emo is silly. what people consider emo today. not like Nothing Else Matters emo or Sweet Child o Mine emo.
I think taking on Emo as a characteristic of yourself, as blonging to a certain group is a horrible trend people have gotten into. Emotion is something we all have, it's about time we admit it whether guy or girl, we are get depressed and heartbroken. Some people write and sing about it and that's what music is. Although I do admit that when that is all a person/group sings about it's annoying as well as people going around and claiming themself as emo and changing their personality to fit the stereotype.
^^Exactly. If you sing about it all the time it does get annoying. It is true. Everyone does get sad and 99.9% of the time they will write about it. Music just doesn't have to be about one thing. It's about what you feel in your heart happy or sad.
©Ibanez4
Emotion = good

Emo = bad.

Listen to Angie by the Rolling Stones. Good song, emotional, but not whiney or angsty. It's the whining and the angst that turns me off.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Emo is all music pretty much. Don't be all offended about this but even Slipknot are emo. Music is always made with putting your emotions into it. if your depressed your not gonna write a song about how great evrything is are you? No! Emo has been around since the creation of music so quit complaining. Some bands are just more emo than others, then you got people who dont write their own music like Ashley Simpson and all those pop f***s, rendering them meaningless.
Quote by KaMoRa
Emo is all music pretty much. Don't be all offended about this but even Slipknot are emo. Music is always made with putting your emotions into it. if your depressed your not gonna write a song about how great evrything is are you? No! Emo has been around since the creation of music so quit complaining. Some bands are just more emo than others, then you got people who dont write their own music like Ashley Simpson and all those pop f***s, rendering them meaningless.

did you read the other posts? emo as in EMOTION is in all music. thats pretty much what lyrics are. its EMO as in the trend (we are refering to) that isn't good.

hmm.. this has become a battle of emo-ness and whats good or not.
i get it. just forget the song. lol, its cool. im deleting this anyway.