Ok, so this summer I plan on working and saving up for a new guitar. It needs 2 humbuckers and a Floyd Rose, and preferably a mohogany or basswood body. Im willing to spend between $300-$600 so please stick near that price range, thanks for your help. Oh yeah, the music I play is Metallica, AC/DC, Avenged Sevenfold, Judas Priest, Guns 'n' Roses, things like that. My major influence is A7X though. I want to get as close to that sound as possible. My amp is a Crate FTX65 Watt with DSP. (I just got it, no need for upgrade)

Edit: I also love Schecters
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
If you are willing to go 150 higher, Ibanez RG1570.

Or a Jackson DKMG Dinky, but that's alder.

You could probably find either of those used in your price range.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
ibanez grx250. it's a great guitar and it's only 200
don't worry, chuck norris can fix it.
Ive never heard of a GRX250... I have the GRX40

Maybe you are talking about the 20??? In that case.....I dont like agathis wood...and the pickups are not too good.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Last edited by ibanez_rocker at Jun 4, 2006,
Jackson Dinkys fit your specifications. My friend has a dinky and it works great. They're price range is alright around 300-400 dollars but they are realiable guitars.
Well if you like Schecters look at the Damien FR. Right in your price range and a Floyd Rose.
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Peavey Rotor EX is mahogany, has 2 humbuckers, and a decent licensed FR. I have an EXP with a licensed FR and it is a very good guitar
thread starter did you want a trem?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
whoops. well then ibanez for the win.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
ESP M-Series and MH-Series for the win.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
ESP M-Series and MH-Series for the win.

psst....their ltd's and if your actually talking about the real ESP M-II/M-III well then hope him good luck for saving