Hello, Well i have tried hooking my effects pedal straight into the line in on my soundcard, The cleans sound good, But the distortions are way to thick and clunky, Sounds fuzzy too, its fine with my amp though. Any ideas?
urrgh
You're distorting the input of the computer, which will of course sound like crap. You'll need an amp, either mic one or find one with a recording out.
I got the same problem with my GT8, mic it for distortion!

Cleans sound amazing though.
try getting a guitar to pc set up like the one made by line6
don't worry, chuck norris can fix it.
Quote by adamkoehler
try getting a guitar to pc set up like the one made by line6

What? that new modeling pish craze thats going to be out of date and obsilete within 2 years?

Yeah, that or a mic?
you mean buy a good recording mic and set it infront of my amp? thats what i usually do anyways. But i just wanted to try going in to the pc..cause my effects pedal sounds better without going through my amp..like my pedal and headphones for example..It sounds so clear and non digital..its awesome..I might try one of those line 6. do they have effects...so you can plug up and play real time on your pc? then record when your ready?
urrgh
Quote by mgs251
you mean buy a good recording mic and set it infront of my amp? thats what i usually do anyways. But i just wanted to try going in to the pc..cause my effects pedal sounds better without going through my amp..like my pedal and headphones for example..It sounds so clear and non digital..its awesome..I might try one of those line 6. do they have effects...so you can plug up and play real time on your pc? then record when your ready?

Dont its satanic!! Its all modeling!!

www.myspace.com/scarletfixation
^all thats through my pc, no mic'in or ****. Just from the digiat out to my pc.

It wont get much better than that.
That sound pretty good, I have heard some people that use those line 6's and stuff sound pretty good, Yours sounds good, Mine sounds so deep, When i go down to drop b...or c..you cant tell one note from another through my pc, I guess ill try to get a better mic, OR something, Are you running from your amp to your pc...or from your pedal to your pc, And do you use any kind of software? Oh and is acid pro better then audacity..In be able to stay on time if you play on timing..and stuff..thanks
urrgh
Last edited by mgs251 at Jun 5, 2006,
Check my sig, most of the songs were done on one of those "satanic" Line6 modelers.

Crazy Train si teh best one.