I was wondering is there actually something you can buy to place a slide behind the head of your guitar? or do you just like double sided tape or something.... thx
I wear mine on my pinky so i never take it off . I wouldn't use 2 sided tape on a guitar, it might rip the paint off. I know Dunlop makes a little hook thingy that goes on a mic stand to hold a slide.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
This may not be an option for you but normally i just throw it to one of the roadies and they throw it back when i need it again.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by Refixer
I keep an empty mic stand in front of me to hold picks and I got the dunlop slide/pick holder.

https://www.music123.com/Dunlop-Mic-Stand-Slide---Pick-Holder-i235967.music
same for me but i acutualy put the mic there to recreate a talkbox... yes it sounds bad but its better than my wah...
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
they do make such a thing, actually. It's a velcro kinda deal that goes on the headstock of your guitar. It's called the TakSlyd or something. My friend was showing me something in a magazine about it. I'll post back if I find a link or sumthin
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
I know there is something, I saw it in the back of a Guitar World magazine. And I know Steve vai uses one of some sort.
there is one out there somewhere that i saw in a magazine. it had velcro on one side of the slide and you can velcro it to the back of your headstock.

personally i would never put velcro on my guitar, but that might be what you are looking for
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!