yo, i gotsa schecter omen6, and with my $20 a month income, am trying to get an amp for myself instead of using my brothers $hi++y Kustom amp. i want something cheap and that will sound really f****ng awesome for playing all sortsa metal stuff. if it is needed, i will also get a pedal of stompbox for the metal sound, also known as "crunch", if the amp will not deliver. remember, i need cheap stuff, perferably under $700.
The First two suggestions were very very poor. Get a peavy XXX, should deliver a good crunch and a great metal tone, may have to look used, but it's worth it.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
i was originally planning on gettin a Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack, of course with head, but im not sure of what it will put out. another thing is that there arent a whole lot of amp selections at the guitar store i go to, all they have really are marshals, fenders, and line6's
Just don't do the MG/Line 6 thing, they sound horrible for what you play. You may also look for a JCM800 combo on ebay, with a drive pedal there is almost no limit to your tone.
after checkin out tha peavey u guys recomended....yeah, with cabs and head that'll run near 2 grand, it sounds f'in amazing but that will take me a while to save up for, at least until u can get a decent job.
It comes in a combo man, 2k is way too steep. Do you live in the UK?
Quote by shadowsoldier08
yo, i gotsa schecter omen6, and with my $20 a month income, am trying to get an amp for myself instead of using my brothers $hi++y Kustom amp. i want something cheap and that will sound really f****ng awesome for playing all sortsa metal stuff. if it is needed, i will also get a pedal of stompbox for the metal sound, also known as "crunch", if the amp will not deliver. remember, i need cheap stuff, perferably under $700.

Damn, $20 a month, where you work? Do you work like 45 mins a week or something? because minimum wage is like $5.50/ hour.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Yo, homes, we be chillin wit' ya.

Since youse gots enuff moneyzzzzzz, I be sayin t'cha dat yaz looks fo' some big-pimpin ampull-fires such as for example a Peavey XXX Supa-Dupa Forty, just like ya fave guzzle.

Fo sho.
Quote by love_O_rock
It comes in a combo man, 2k is way too steep. Do you live in the UK?

Sounds like AUS$ and it seems it is head, you guys sure?
well i checked it out on their website and the cab was like 700 or sumthin and the head was like 1100. it didnt say what the price for the combo was so i just figured id stick with that until i would knwo for sure