Well I recoorded this in like a day so its a bit rough around the edges but its fine other than that!! its called epic!
Enjoi!
Epic
I love this song, great around 2:00, its a tiny bit repetetive at the beggining but other then that it was great, I wouldnt call this a metal song though
UG's Official Tenacious D fan
Thanks man, Theirs 2 versions of this song, Originally it was dedicated to dimebag and it had a rippin 5 minute solo of harmonising but our guitarist left so I had to simplify the whole song, might try and but up the other version with vocals ect. thats why I called it metal I guess.
Thanks man for the crit!
I really like it, so far its great. But it isn't really metal, which isn't a bad thing, it's still wonderful. I like this more than any original recording I've heard on here.
Last edited by The way to hate at Jun 4, 2006,
Hey man ur song isn't bad. Its pretty put together. On a scale from 1-10 id give ya about a 5/10. Um you had good timing until 2:15/2:19. Hey when you hit those high notes on your solo use more vibrato they sound a little too flat. That will give your song more depth. Um although its a little repetitive, i guess it would work if you had a singer. Um yeah originality is a bit lacking. The chord progression u used for most of the song has been done lik a gagillion times but hey i guess for the person who's never heard that chord progression... i guess its alright. All in all your song is alriight but it doesnt make me feel anything. Your song needs some emotion and i need to be able to hear you ( your style) in the song. Yup thats pretty much it. Keep wrkin on it

Stay cool
Jonesy
That's pretty good. I like the guitar in it.

By the way, my friends' band wrote a song about Dimebag, I think you should check it out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48113436&MyToken=b70917c9-03be-4d83-be38-ba29a799e0b4

It's called War is Hell. Let me know what you think!!!!
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)