since my fellow band member upgrade to fender thinline.. i feel obliged to upgrade as well.. but seeing as i aint as rich (bastard -_-").. figured i would jst get a pedal instead

looking around i m now thinking of getting the wd7.. weeping demon style~ ...

all i realli wanna know b4 i buy it is is there any bad things anyone would wanna say.. or good things abt it?

i mena it is a lot cheaper than a lot of other sig wahs.. which is beyond my pay at the moment~

it jst looks solid and versatile.. dependable

i would use it mainly during our rock out solos~

thanks dude/ttes~
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
Its a pretty unique sounding wah, its really good for metal type music, if you know what I mean. Its got a dark, scooped tone of tone to it, and it is very adjustable. It can also be used a bass wah; I love mine. If you are looking for a more "classic rock" type wah, look at Voxes, they're around the same price.
thanks mate~
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

I used to do that as well, but I realise something. Save up more, get something three times as better, and that'll blow the **** out of him. No seriously, nothing like buying something and realizing that you don't use it.
^ like wat models?
but then u gotta admit there are overpriced stuff that sounds the same as normal priced stuff.. and under priced stuff that sounds above avg?
but thnx anyway =)
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

Dude/ettes, I bought a Mr Crybaby Volume Wah, and I TOTALLY REGRET IT !!!!

I suggest buying a VOX (for classic rock), or Crybaby ORIGINAL for harder ****e...
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!