So Im looking at the Hughes and Kettner Blu 60 Combo but apparantly i can save over $100 on musicians friend if i purchase it from there.

I trust that ill like the amp, but im worried about ordering it from a website.
What happens if it arrives broken or something?
what do i do if it suddenly breaks?
will they cover al lthe costs?
is there a way of contacting them?

the thing that worries me most about ordering over the internet is the fact that i live in Canada and shipping costs a ****load to fire it back over there if theres something wrong

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
musicians friend is a good site. id recommend them
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been

To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
Return policy is very good. Call the 1 800 number and they'll answer all concerns. Read customer reviews, etc. before buying. I have used in the past and will continue to use.
Yeah i've ordered an Ibanez SA 160 guitar, various cables, wah pedals, amp channel switchers etc. Always came to my doorway in about a week packed pretty well. Never had a shipping problem.
Good site, shipping is usually free when you order stuff over $100, I'm not sure about Canada though.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
absolutley trust worthy, I ordered a lot of things from there
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Quote by havocrus
Return policy is very good. Call the 1 800 number and they'll answer all concerns. Read customer reviews, etc. before buying. I have used in the past and will continue to use.

I don't trust the reviews anymore, the MG is way too close to getting a 9 on the overall rating, I just come her when I want reviews.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Yeah reviews are dependent on personal taste. MG with a nine is a crime.
I bought my first electric and amp from Musician's Friend. When they came in the amp had a hole in the side. I called their 1 800 number and they took care of the shipping cost back to them, and sent me a new amp pretty quickly. So, from personal experience they took care of me pretty well. On the other hand, they could have let me know how crappy Squier guitars are.
Quote by havocrus
Yeah reviews are dependent on personal taste. MG with a nine is a crime.

I gave my MG50DFX a 9 here and on Musician's Friend. It's good for a Solid State.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Lekowitz
I bought my first electric and amp from Musician's Friend. When they came in the amp had a hole in the side. I called their 1 800 number and they took care of the shipping cost back to them, and sent me a new amp pretty quickly. So, from personal experience they took care of me pretty well. On the other hand, they could have let me know how crappy Squier guitars are.

hell they better be that good, I'm getting my next amp from them
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
They're not very trustworthy
granted they price match and have a great return policy, their OTHER policies irritate me

if someone returns something, they will sell it as new if it's still in like new condition

before I ordered I asked if they could check out the guitar before it was sent but they said "we never open the boxes"

when I ordered my first MIM Strat.. it came in a generic brown box with no packing material and all the other junk I ordered packed in with it. It was definately a return and it also had a big crack near the neck.

The next guitar I got (Strat) came in a new box but the invoice was mysteriously inside
Quote by Guitaraphone06
absolutley trust worthy, I ordered a lot of things from there

x10, +spelling

primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Just to let you know, Guitar Center is pretty much the retail outlet for Musicians Friend. If you happen to have a GC nearby, ask them for the price of what you're looking for, I'm willing to bet it will be identical to that of Musicians Friend, and, you will have real people to talk to, return merch. to, or work with on warrenty type stuff.

I have never ordered anything major from Musicians Friend personally, however, several friends have and they speak very highly of the customer service and quality of shipping.
I ordered a guitar stand from them, decent price, but I like going into a store so I can haggle it down cheap. The stand came in like 4 days via standard shipping.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Yea, Musician's Friend is trustworthy. Just make sure there is some sort of warranty on the item before you order it.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Musician's Friend was purchased by Guitar Center in 1999 and is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary. Robert Eastman remains as CEO and serves on the Guitar Center Board of Directors.

yeah I would go to guitar center if you had once nearby